The Perfect Data Entry Clerk Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
An independent, advanced pathology laboratory, our staff work side by side with our pathologists to deliver the right result to the right patient at the right time. Our company is committed to quality and service and are currently seeking an experienced Data Entry Clerk to join our broader Head Office team.
About the role:
A critical role in the Accounts team and a natural problem solver, you will possess superior written and verbal communication skills, including a professional telephone manner. You will also be contributing towards the following:
- Accurate and timely completion of relevant data entry into PowerPath
- Entry of GP information into the case files
- Formatting of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Quality assurance activities
- Importing data into inter-billing systems
- Answering inbound calls from patients and doctors
- Responding to email queries in a professional manner
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Relevant industry experience in a similar position for at least 12 months
- Great attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of quality processes
- Possess a professional attitude towards confidentiality
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to complete daily tasks on time.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on your experience
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is a leader in its space
- A highly transparent leadership team
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow within the company
- A structured training program
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.