The Perfect Account Receivable Officer Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
About the business
We are a supplier of products and materials to the residential and commercial construction market.
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be tasked with ensuring the seamless execution of daily tasks including;
- Processing credit applications per the company's policy
- Preparing weekly debtor reports for the Financial Controller
- Following up on outstanding debtors
- Processing payments
- Assisting with supplier invoices and credits when required
- Liaising with customers and various teams to deliver company satisfaction
Benefits and perks
- Training will be provided to the right candidate
- Variety within the role, crossing accounts and administration tasks
- Proven long-term and loyal staff providing stability
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in credit control/accounts receivable department
- Excellent communication skills to listen, interpret and convey information in a clear and accurate manner
- Ability to take direction
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- Capacity to deliver high quality work within agreed time frames
- Strong computer skills
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?