The Perfect Accountant (Business Advisory) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
The firm seeks an Business Services Accountant with a strong background in tax and compliance, and the desire to move into business advisory.
What's in it for you?
- Professional growth within the firm via fantastic career development opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities from senior staff
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Fun culture with regular social events and Friday drinks
- An innovative company that is making ways as a leader in the market
- Liaising directly with clients
- Preparing tax returns and financial statements for various entities
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial reports
- Identifying and recommending financial and non financial improvements
- Working with FBT, Div7A, state taxes, GST, and general Income tax
- Preparing and creating tax planning strategies
- Reviewing and executing work across different levels of business
- Assisting the business with continuous improvement
- Successful candidates will be an experienced Accountant in a public practice accounting firm or business services environment
- Good verbal communication skills
- Desire to grow and progress with the firm, including working towards your CA or CPA qualification.
- Experience with Xero financial reporting and income tax reporting software
- Experienced in working with individuals, trusts, partnerships, businesses, and SMSFs
- An analytical mind
- Ability to confidently advise clients