The Perfect Accountant (Property) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We are a global investment management business who share a heritage that spans over 160 years, offering a diversified asset class mix.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, United Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together to deliver strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest billions of dollars on their behalf, across various single sector and diversified funds.
Purpose of the role:
Daily, you will primarily be responsible for the financial management of shopping centres. Working closely with the Asset and Property Management team, you will ensure Financial Accuracy and Operational Excellence, including consistency of processes and driving efficiencies.
What the role entails:
- Budgeting and forecasting work with centre and asset teams to ensure delivery of detailed budgets/quarterly forecasts, using Cougar.
- Monitoring KPIs alongside centre administration teams.
- Completing month-end reporting and accounting processes, including accruals, conducting reviews, analysis, commentary, capital job close off and capitalisation of WIP items.
- Management Reporting within a consistent format
- Delivering monthly/quarterly management reporting packs, including variance analysis and commentary.
- Maintaining and managing close stakeholder relationships.
- Tertiary education in finance, accounting, commerce or related field
- Studying towards/achieved accounting qualification
- Three or more years in accounting/finance (ideally in the property space)
- Experience using Cougar, JDE software is desirable
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.