The Perfect Accountant (Property Development) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We work with proud builders, engineering, architectural, project management and legal companies who have a genuine desire to strive for excellence. Therefore, we strive to maintain a culture that epitomises a sense of family, honesty, and integrity.
The office space is modern and clean and parking space is easily accessible and available near the office building. Public transport options are also on hand with a bus stop near the office.
Key accountabilities are as follows:
Daily, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Management team with financial accounting, accounts payable, and general office functions. Duties include:
- Preparing, processing, and reconciling accounts; aiding with month-end and year-end reporting.
- Assisting with GST, FBT and BAS lodgement, budgeting and forecasting reports.
- Assisting with the fixed Assets Register and Subcontractors Bank Guarantees Register
- Involvement with Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Tracking and entering invoices and distributing them to relevant Project Managers
- Managing the timely payment of subcontractors and suppliers
- Preparing monthly payments for Senior Management approval
- End of month supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with clients in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ideally degree qualified in commerce or accounting
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Preferable prior experience of working in the construction industry
- Working knowledge of Jobpac, Payapps, MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Speedy, accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A can-do positive attitude
What we can offer:
- Flexible work hours.
- Work from home on Fridays.
- Long-term career
- Happy, productive and friendly office environment with a group of people who take pride in what they do and work as a genuine team.
How many years of accounting experience do you have?
How many years' experience do you have in the construction ?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have experience using MYOB?
How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
Do you have experience in administration?