The Perfect Accountant (Regulatory Reporting) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We have an outstanding record as a commercially successful enterprise as a landlord of various facilities and an operator of import and export facilities in Kwinana. A vital transport hub, we support economic growth and focus on customer excellence, resulting in a highly regarded reputation with our customers, the community and stakeholders.
Surrounded by a team of around 325 people who all have strong operation and commercial principles, you will be pivotal in ensuring that the current and future needs of importers and exporters can be met in a sustainable way, thereby continuing our aim to support customers and the community.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant and working within a broader finance team, this role will perform a combination of accounting and taxation functions in accordance with commercial principles and legislative requirements.
Key duties of this include:
- Performing daily treasury and cash flow functions with cash movement recommendations
- Preparing the Statement of Cash Flow on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as well as completing the respective variance analysis
- Contributing to the provision of quarterly reports and submissions to Government
- Participating in the annual financial forecast process and other financial reporting as necessary.
As a member of a professional finance branch, you will be expected to have:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
- Eligibility for membership to CPA Australia
- Extensive accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Well-developed working knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards, Practices and Concepts
- Sound knowledge of Commonwealth and State Corporate taxation legislation.
In return, we offer:
- attractive employee benefits
- flexible working arrangements
- a health and wellness program
- free onsite parking.
We are committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourage people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to apply.This opportunity won't last long so send your resume today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.