The Perfect Accountant (Revenue/Reporting) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
Would you like to join a high profile healthcare organisation on a 12-month contract?
Our client is one of Australia's largest community services providers, boasting over 35,000 employees across the country, supported by over 24,000 volunteers. They deliver services across remote, regional and urban Australia and are determined to support individuals, families and communities by providing housing, employment, disability support, and aged care assistance.
Having undergone a major period of growth, the company is looking for a finance professional to join their successful team. The role will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on the business' financial performance
- Performing reconciliations across many important business streams.
- Management reporting, GL reconciliations and business intelligence projects.
- Processing transactions, accruals and reconciliation activities such as Subsidy and Refundable Accommodation Deposits in the Residential Aged Care stream.
Your part in the organisation's journey:
While the day-to-day responsibilities seem pretty standard, you will actually be working towards several exciting initiatives, including:
- Adding value by highlighting performance gaps
- Undercovering previously unexplored opportunities to increase value
- Reporting financial risks and trends to senior management to support key business making decisions.
Ideally candidates should be:
- professionally qualified with a minimum of 4 years working experience
- Experience working in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record of conceptual/strategic thinking ability
- Experience with complicated reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts with a subledger
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, principles, practices, laws, and regulations.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently.
- CA or CPA qualification or at least studying towards it.
In return you will be part of a reputable organisation that is committed to building stronger communities across Australia.