The Perfect Accounts Receivable Officer (Supply Chain) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
Our client is a leading global company who creates, designs and manufactures a diverse range of toys, games and children's entertainment products.
Representing some of the most well-known brands in this sector, their team has doubled in size over the past few years and this is an outstanding to join them on their successful international journey.
Working closely with the Supply Chain, Logistics and broader Finance function (with stakeholders based both locally and globally) you will be responsible for the company collection and accounts receivables integrity as well as client credits and payments. You will develop positive relations both inside and outside of the organisation assuring the accuracy and high quality of the process.
Specific tasks include:
- Reviewing AR aging reports and provide the manager with weekly status reports, determining final resolution for account
- Managing a customised collection system which schedules, tracks and bills both clients and debtor contacts
- Administering sales allowances and controls, vendor agreements, mark-downs, and commercial discounts
- Reconciling the sub ledger and general ledger, including preparation of month-end general ledger entries to appropriate budgets
- Analysing client payments according to bank movements
- Checking support documentation of credit notes made in SAP
- Updating data for existing customers and entering credits accordingly, including correcting account discrepancies
- Generating monthly statements for all direct independent customers to ensure timely reconciliation and payment from those customers, taking into account any deductions as well as settlement terms
- Answering customer enquiries as directed by manager, in a prompt and efficient manner
- Providing customers with invoices, statements and any other information to ensure prompt payment
This won't last long so send your resume via the SEEK application link today.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.