The Perfect Assistant Business Analyst Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a diverse and community connected global professional services firm of 5,600 people, operating in 125 countries. Together, we define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We are confidently pragmatic, have a winning mindset that makes us easy to work with and partner with clients to solve problems that matter to them, thereby making the complex, easy.
About the role:
The role reports to the Commercial Finance Manager and supports Finance Managers and Business Analysts in the provision of management reporting to the business that is both timely and accurate.
This is an exciting role that along with regular daily, weekly and month tasks, will also constantly provide new challenges and opportunities for the successful candidate. The challenges will be dynamic, reaching right across finance and the other departments, and have a real impact across the business.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Providing timely completion of all assigned monthly reporting requirements
- Supporting regular finance processes, including month end procedures, general ledger maintenance, non-financial data integrity and report preparation.
- Performing variance analysis to review business performance and key trends against strategic priorities.
- Supporting the Finance Team in identifying opportunities, risks and solutions for the business.
- Supporting the annual budget and monthly forecast process.
- Assisting in preparation of commercial analysis for tender pricing and project profitability analysis.
- Assisting in preparing various scenario modelling to assist management in business decision making.
- Contributing to the smooth transition onto a new ERP system.
- Assisting in regular and ad-hoc reporting to drive intelligent decision making and continuous improvement across the business.
- Developing financial & KPI reporting models.
- Contributing to ongoing internal controls and other process improvements.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Minimum 2 years of progressive financial experience
- Bachelor degree in Business
- Working towards CA or CPA qualification desirable
- Thrive within a dynamic & fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of staff
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A strong interest in reporting systems and reporting tools such as Power BI
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work both independently and within a team towards common goals.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.