The Perfect Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a leading dealership who are experts in a range of precision, merchandise and mechanical farming services.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Bank and general ledger account reconciliations
- Assisting the Accountant with month end reporting and preparing reports.
- Processing company payroll for all branches
- Managing employee expense claims aer approval granted
- Preparing payment of all tax obligations.
- Reconciling creditor accounts for month end reporting.
- Timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing all customer trade account applications
- Liaising with external Accountants.
- Ad-hoc administration duties.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- A fantastic attitude, strong work ethic and ability to manage change
- High attention to detail with excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
- Experience in accounts payable and payroll
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with DMS software beneficial but not essential
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and build positive relationships.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.