The Perfect Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are a family owned and operated business who are proud to maintain our core values of quality, safety, respect, and professionalism. With the backing of a major global brand, our work is varied. We have a strong focus on commercial maintenance and incorporate domestic maintenance, renovations, construction work, and commercial fitouts.
About the role:
With the support of our Business Manager and our Service Manager, you will be involved in the day to day running of the business, and be part of the strategic direction and management of the business. Your duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Daily scheduling of the technical team to ensure continued service delivery
- Answering/directing calls and raising/scheduling service jobs
- Preparing service reports in line with company standards
- Managing accounts receivable tasks, including customer invoicing, monthly progress claims on project works
- Receiving payments and debtor management
- Managing accounts payable duties, including processing supplier invoices, reconciliation of statements and preparation of supplier payment runs
- Processing weekly payroll, payment of superannuation, and completion of year end payroll requirements
- Managing company expenses, banking and bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting and management
- Providing assistance to an external Accountant with the preparation of key tax compliance documents for the business, including BAS & PAYG
- General administrative duties and ad hoc administrative support to the Managing Director and Service Manager as required
The role requires:
- advanced computer literacy skills
- experience in accounting software (MYOB/Xero)
- experience in job management software SimPro is desirable but not essential.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to work autonomously, prioritise, and successfully manage your workload.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.