The Perfect Business Manager (Finance) Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A large education organisation, we are looking for someone to manage the school's financial responsibilities, compliance requirements, procurement and strategic planning.
About the Role:
- Preparing annual budget, financial forecasts and managing cash flow.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual based on management reports and actioning any remedies.
- Reviewing and signing-off on Annual Financial Statements (AFS) as the primary financial qualified personnel.
- Coordinating and developing the strategic plan in relation to buildings and facilities in alignment with the school's master and maintenance plans.
- Developing and analysing school fee structures and advising options to the Principal.
- Developing and presenting finances and finance proposals as determined by Principals/leadership.
- Overseeing the annual audit and all external audit requirements.
- Assisting, mentoring and developing the school administration staff.
- Assisting the Principal with managing staff financing and budgeting.
- Ensuring relevant Federal, State and Local Government legal and funding requirements are adhered to.
- Assisting with supplier contract negotiations.
- Liaising with shared services team leaders to manage delivery timeframes and communications with schools.
- Other duties as required by the Executive Director.
- Preference to Chartered Accountants or alternatively CPA Australia.
- Experience as a School Business Manager or a comparable role.
- Experience in leading and managing school improvement, grounded in the ethos of the educational environment.
- Ability to develop and lead projects.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills with staff, parents, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Technology One software experience preferable but not essential.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.