The Perfect Business Services Manager Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a multi-disciplined company focused in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Advisory.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for working with other team members. If you would like to genuinely hold onto the position for the long term, please read on.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tax and structuring needs, as well as any other tax planning and compliance that may be required
- Preparing a variety of tax return types, annual reports, activity statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and super funds
- Working with the partners on driving clientele and following up on leads and referrals gained
- Liaising with ATO on client matters
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
You will be bright, energetic, act with heart and have great organisational skills, someone who enjoys diversity and has a strong attention to detail. You will also possess the ability to work independently and within a small team. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and be committed to growing our client base.
- Accounting degree qualified
- Minimum 10 years experience in tax and business services in an Australian Public Practice firm or tax advisory
- Experience in managing and the development of a client portfolio
- Ability to problem solve and carry out research on complex issues
- Extensive knowledge with preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Vast experience with accounting software such as Xero, HandiSoft, QuickBooks, MYOB, BGL etc.
- Great attention to detail, strong communication and relationship management skills
- High standards, pride and heart to deliver outstanding results with integrity is a must
- Be driven, analytical and an outside of the box thinker!
What we can offer:
You will be provided with support, resources and an active client base. You will work under the supervision of the Managing Partner and receive support in all aspects of accounting, taxation and advisory.Employer's Questions
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.