The Perfect Chartered Accountant (CA) Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
It’s a great time to assess where you are going with your accounting career. If you are seeking a change to what is a truly fantastic team environment with people who genuinely care, then why not give us a call or send us your details!
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for accounting, taxation and financial solutions for high wealth individuals, privately owned enterprises and multinational subsidiaries. You will be a key member of a committed team dedicated to client service and career development.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- A "can do" attitude with a solid foundation of knowledge and experience in tax and accounting issues for business and high net wealth clients.
- Experience in preparation of income tax returns and reconciliations, activity statements and other taxation compliance requirements for a range of entity types such as companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Ability to prepare financial reports.
- Sound understanding of various tax issues including corporate tax, CGT, Division 7A, taxation of trusts etc.
- Minimum two years of experience in a medium to large sized Australian Chartered Accounting firm
- Willingness to work in a hands-on team environment and to assist in providing a high level of service to clients to ensure their compliance needs are taken care of.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Either very recently CA qualified or part way through CA.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.