The Perfect Client Services Officer Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A world class contractor payroll & workforce solutions outsourcing company, we specialise in contractor risk mitigation and payrolling solutions for corporate, recruiters and professional contractors.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for working with the Service Delivery Team to ensure timely and compliant delivery of payroll services. While payroll delivery is central to the role, this is as part of a volume transaction business services environment. This means an understanding and contribution to upstream operation processes is essential.
Your duties and responsibilities:
Entering and interpreting timesheet data, raising contractor invoices, receipting contractor funds or configuring new workers in the database are some of the other essential operational processes that will be required in the role. Further duties include:
- Transacting various daily payroll tasks as part of the Service Delivery Team.
- Responding to both external and internal emails and correspondence using various communication platforms.
- Completing internal requests noted in the system and two daily payroll runs.
- Calculating and processing payroll adjustments, including PAYG withholding tax adjustments and running payroll operations for the New Zealand market.
- Rostering shifts to answer telephone calls and directing them accordingly.
- Creating invoices and responding to queries, including consolidations.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications or a Certificate IV in Business Administration.
- Prior experience in a similar corporate environment; a large or medium company is desirable.
- Positive attitude, comfortable in operating in a demanding environment.
- Basic knowledge of payroll rules would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of multiple software platforms such as Oracle, Slack, Zendesk, MYOB Essentials, Chrome
- Moderate level of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment effectively and efficiently, building relationships throughout the organisation.
- Flexibility and initiative to pick up tasks as they arise.
What we can offer:
We have created our culture around our core values of Trust, Simplicity, Ownership and People. We value our people and support you by providing:
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Paid parental leave
- Study Assistance
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home
- Regular fun social activities
- A great bunch of people to work with
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a client services officer?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.