The Perfect Commercial Project Manager Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
- Ensure quality of all commercial and administrative project policies
- Establish the project’s financial performance plan based on the planned delivery schedule.
- Manage the financial plan through financial planning, forecasting, controlling, and reconciliation of project cash flow.
- Monitor revenue recognition:
- actual vs plan
- degree of completion
- cost to complete
- total forecasted costs vs planned
- Ensure full compliance of revenue and cost recognition with accounting policies as well as overall compliance with internal controls, export control, and signature authorities
- Implement and drive measures together with the Project Manager to leverage opportunities to improve project performance.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure project quality based on guidelines and achievement of project goals.
- Support the Project Manager in the timely issuing of invoices with a strong focus on managing account receivables and project cash flow.
- Coordinate other contractual requirements, such as performance guarantees, insurances, and provisions to achieve contract commitments.
- Actively communicate with customers’ commercial representatives and manage resolution of commercial issues.
- Influence the team to take positive action and assume accountability for assigned work.
- Proven experience in commercial project management with an understanding of project controlling, accounting/finance, contract and subcontract management
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience in working on project teams supporting multiple projects and project managers
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally between departments
- Proactive and results oriented with ability to multitask and prioritise dynamic work activities
- Live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success.
- Communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
- Recognise individual and team achievements frequently.
- Invest in our team members, offering various internal and external development opportunities.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.