The Perfect Company Senior Accountant Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are an award winning, 100% Australian owned, family business who have continued to evolve and create numerous "Australia Firsts" in the Automotive Repair sector.
Our priority is to ensure that we provide a workplace that allows creativity, a platform to be heard, input into the progression of the business and more importantly a feeling of belonging. By making this a priority we are guaranteed that our customers get the best experience that they have become accustomed to when dealing with any of our brands.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting performing the following duties:
- Managing the day to day operational accounts
- Reviewing aged payables and aged receivables
- Contacting debtors on overdue balances
- Supervise admin assistants on aged payables and aged receivables
- Bank reconciliations
- Lodging BAS to ATO, monthly Payroll Tax to SRO
- Preparing cash flow reports, EOY financial reports, quarterly superannuation lodgements, month end reports, sales performance reports
- Managing customer rebates
- Providing budgets and forecasts
- Communicating with the Directors on business issues and offering advice and solutions
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Must be Proficient in Xero
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Senior Accountant
- Advanced Excel and analytical Skills
- HR/Payroll regulations and legislations' experience is an added bonus
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to work on your own as well as work as a team
What we can offer:
- An awesome culture where our teams are all proud to be part of a reputable, honest and humble establishment.
- Flexible working days and hours to suit the right candidate.
- A relaxed, informal environment where everybody is valued in the team.
- Encourage thinking out of the box, input and feedback.
- Your birthday off each year
- Monthly company lunches
Do you have experience using Xero?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as an Accountant?
How many years of payroll experience do you have?
What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.