The Perfect Contracts Administrator Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A specialist Industrial Maintenance Company, we specialise in a variety of industrial services, including operating a modern fleet with highly skilled operators, As such, we are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia’s wide.
About the role:
As an important member of our Finance team, the Contracts Administrator supports the business to ensure that all paperwork relating to our job dockets are captured and our clients are invoiced accurately. The incumbent will need to successfully navigate a dynamic work environment whilst maintaining professionalism and composure.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing, preparing and progressing contract payment claims and invoices for internal approval and processing.
- Reviewing, assessing and progressing cost adjustments and variation claims.
- Contributing to achieving contract management objectives by assisting with administering payment of progress claims.
- Following up with Contract Managers to ensure approvals are correctly and promptly obtained, cash flow forecasts are met, and disputed claims are managed.
- Administering and effectively monitoring contract performance against agreed terms, given the high volume of contracts being administered.
- Updating and maintaining the vendor database in a timely manner.
- Inputting and coding invoices in accordance with cost centres.
- Assisting Contract Managers/Project Managers with monitoring project financials by providing regular financial status reports and other relevant information.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business and/or Projects or equivalent work experience
- Team focus and can-do attitude
- Strong account payable and receivable knowledge
- Exceptional time management and coordination skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of client quoting and billing principles
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume, and dynamic environment.
- Experience working across multiple contract requirements simultaneously.
What we can offer:
- Great friendly team environment
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our teams
- We are a growing company that dedicated to a positive, energetic, safe and flexible work environment.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.