The Perfect Corporate Finance Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are dynamic and technologically advanced airport and one of the largest civil engineering projects undertaken in Australia for decades, offering international and domestic passenger, and freight services. Our aim is to be the gateway of choice to Australia and the world.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting the corporate finance, business planning and business case development functions. You will be responsible for supporting the development of business cases for major capital projects and commercial transactions, the corporate financial model process as well as undertaking business partnering activities on key projects, financial and quantitative analysis, report and presentation-writing, and providing other commercial insights.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Developing financial and commercial aspects of strategic business cases for prioritised capital projects and commercial transactions, working with key stakeholders to review and refine assumptions and methodologies.
- Supporting the planning, update and refinement of the long-term Corporate Financial Model.
- Understanding and articulating value drivers and undertaking analysis to assist in the feasibility assessment, analysis and prioritisation of major capital projects.
- Partnering with other areas of the business to provide input into strategic plans, initiatives, and projects.
- Assisting and supporting with presentation of outputs, changes and key information relevant to various stakeholders, including executives.
- Leading discussions with other business units on the financial elements of key capital projects, and Business Plan and Financial Model drivers and assumptions.
- Assisting in developing tools, reporting, and monitoring policies.
- Providing insightful analytics, financial and data modelling, assumption testing, risk identification and mitigation advice for a wide range of Corporate Finance projects.
- Communicating closely with stakeholders across the business, assisting with the assessment, review and advice required to build commercially robust capital business cases and analyse long term scenarios which ultimately demonstrate value for money capital investments.
- Contributing to the development of policies and practices that will shape the outcome of the Finance function.
- Coordinating stakeholders to provide required information within the required reporting timelines.
- Assisting with the development of consistent frameworks, modelling tools and processes to enable more accurate forecasting.
- Providing input and operationalise feedback for internal and external audits.
- Supporting the periodic reporting process when required.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce/Economics/Accounting or similar.
- CFA, CA, CPA or relevant equivalent qualification desirable.
- Ability to work quantitatively and qualitatively to back findings and recommendations with evidence from a range of relevant sources.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience in business case development, feasibility studies, financial modelling, strategy and analysis.
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of projects across the Finance team and wider organisational team.
- Experience in company and project valuation/evaluation techniques and corporate finance theory (e.g., IRR, NPV, multiples, financial ratios).
- Ability to deliver presentations/workshops or through written reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate key messages to a range of stakeholders (finance and non-finance) including report writing and presentation development.
- High level data analysis and interrogation of data skills.
- Ability to present findings in an accurate, compelling and succinct manner.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to develop error checking methodologies.
- Suitable for a candidate that is analytical and commercially minded.
- Motivated to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilient and able to perform autonomously.
What we can offer:
This role represents a rare opportunity to be part of tomorrow’s future and to showcase your skills within a dynamic, fast paced and high-performance culture by living our values of Safety, Integrity, Inclusion, Pioneering, Courage and Passion. You will enjoy:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Access to salary packaging
- Health and wellbeing program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Awesome discounts.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.