The Perfect Corporate Finance Graduate Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We are an independent full service accounting, audit and advisory firm who has a long standing reputation for providing outstanding expertise and advice to middle market clients. We are committed to supporting the development of our employees through investing in our teams and encouraging a down-to-earth culture where everyone is respected and valued. We currently have a vacancy for enthusiastic and driven Graduate or Analyst with up to 12-months of experience to join the Corporate Finance Team.
This is an excellent role to kick start your career in the corporate finance space. You will support the Corporate Finance team across the delivery of M&A, valuation and due diligence engagements. You will be exposed to a variety of challenging and stimulating work for a diverse range of ASX listed & private companies. As a graduate you will be exposed to:
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis.
- Conducting company-specific research
- Preparing flyers and information memorandum for M&A mandates
- Researching comparable companies/transactions
- Financial and operational analysis on target businesses
- Preparing proposals/report writing
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
You will ideally be in your final stages of completing a university degree or a graduate that has had up to 12-months of experience. We are particularly looking for someone who is:
- Averaging above a credit score within a commerce degree or majors in accounting and finance
- Curious mind and eager to learn
- Driven and dynamic
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced, changing environment
This won't last long so send your resume today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.