The Perfect Corporate Payments Manager Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
Are you looking for a CA/CPA qualified Accountant/Fund Accountant position where you can provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy?
The major function of this role is to implement, perform and improve financial calculation and payment processes across a range of entities with a key focus on the wealth businesses. At times, this will include leading or being involved in the delivery of key initiatives which are linked to operational improvements.
Other aspects of the role include contributing to a strong financial risk environment, team engagement, internal and external stakeholder management and providing strategic support to the business. Stakeholders include, but are not limited to Business Unit Finance teams, Fund Accounting, and the organisations leading Wealth Management Team.
This role is required to deliver a strong level of insight and analysis with quality data to support key stakeholders, as well as:
- Preparing, supervising and delivering fee, rebate and other payment processes, including reporting and invoicing.
- Updating and maintaining calculation models with a priority to automate and streamline existing processes.
- Overseeing the simplification of other operational activities, including cash management and systems administration.
- Managing and/or contributing to projects encompassing productivity improvements, system changes and other ad hoc initiatives and tasks.
- Seeking opportunities with project stakeholders to define, implement and continuously improve commercial outcomes.
- Providing guidance to financial analysts within the team to promote efficient and high quality outputs.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including collaborating with and being seen as a trusted adviser to them.
- Acting as a role model by consistently displaying leadership behaviours that encourage productive working relationships and produce a strong customer service culture.
- Managing processes effectively to comply with contract specifications.
- Actively contribute to setting stretch targets for yourself and the wider team, including coaching and mentoring team members to achieve exceptional results
Your skills & experience
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline (finance business actuarial)
- Preferably professional qualifications in a relevant discipline (CA, CPA, FIAA or equivalent)
- Background in financial services with experience in consulting, auditing, accounting, business operations, fund accounting or project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including familiarity with data and modelling
- Strong productivity mindset to drive continuous improvement through streamlining models and processes
- Collaboration skills to help others achieve common goals
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with managing situations where "influencing" and practical outcomes are paramount to developing and implementing strategy that achieve overall success
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Self-motivated individual who displays a "can-do" pro-active style and desire to provide excellent service to customers
- Excellent PC skills (e.g. Microso Excel, VBA, Access)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
This won't last long so send your resume today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.