The Perfect Debt Management Officer Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are not your usual. We are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
About the role:
This position is responsible for managing overdue debts and recovery of all accounts receivables, including land rates and sundry debtors and reconciling accounts between council and our external debt recovery agents.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant job related experience.
- Knowledge of Local Government Act 1993 and Civil Procedure Act 2005 debt recovery/revenue provisions.
- Extensive Knowledge of computerised accounts receivable systems.
- Highly developed time management and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the accurate preparation of all legal and court documentation.
- In depth knowledge of Local Government Act 1993 debt recovery provisions.
- Well-developed correspondence and report writing skills.
- Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork
What we can offer:
- Generous leave provisions (Flexi Time)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Free onsite staff parking
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.