The Perfect Energy Accounting Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are one of Australia's leading specialist consultancy in energy and carbon management. We partner with Federal and State governments and large energy users to deliver value through integrated and comprehensive services from strategy through to implementation, covering carbon liability advice and assistance with carbon management, energy efficiency, emissions reporting, renewable energy assessment and procurement and strategic sourcing.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for contracting, forecasting and budgeting aspects, including managing client’s energy spend, interrogating their data and delivering accurate, insightful reports.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Bill validation and energy retailer management: Through expert management of client’s energy accounts and strong relationships with energy retailers, we contain costs, proactively address billing anomalies and identify opportunities to improve energy performance across their operations.
- Sustainability data management: Disclosure of carbon liabilities and reduction strategies has never been more important with scrutiny growing from government, investors, the ASX and activist groups. We ensure that our client’s data is complete and accurate to give them confidence in the integrity of their reports and risk management approach.
- Operational energy monitoring and optimisation: Help businesses understand how energy is being used so that they can take corrective actions, identify energy savings opportunities and report with confidence.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to confidently engage and consult with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good with numbers
- Passionate about checks and balances!
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.