The Perfect ERP Finance Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Technology and innovation are essential to our long-term sustainability. We are growing our carbon and new energy businesses, using technology to reduce emissions and the carbon footprint of our products.
- ERP month-end delivery and transition activity support as required
- Monitoring of Finance SAP ERP access (SAP Security)
- Performing UAT for new SAP company codes and Enhancement/Support Packs
- SAP training for new starters and ad hoc as required
- Winshuttle master data creation and change
- Non-Operator audits assistance
- AFE system support
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with their internal customers.
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- Professional qualification CA/CPA or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in an Accounting and understanding of accounting processes
- Awareness of the SAP ERP system design
- Understanding of multiple ERP finance processes
- Integration knowledge with other non-finance ERP processes
- A solid understanding of the Exploration and Production (E&P) lifecycle would be an advantage, but not essential
- Effective communication skills across a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Improvement mindset to continuously optimise processes
- An interest in systems, good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer + secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance (if required)
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives
- Above market superannuation contributions
- Generous health insurance allowance
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.