The Perfect Executive Assistant (EA) Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian brand, no two days the same. You will be kept busy providing EA support to two senior design leaders and general office support to the broader team. It is a broad role and requires a hands-on, flexible and proactive approach. If you thrive in a highly creative and fast-paced environment, this is the role for you!
About the role:
A critical role in the Design team and a natural problem solver, you will possess superior written and verbal communication skills, including a professional telephone manner. You will also be contributing towards the following:
- Management of two Senior Design Leaders schedules, ensuring they are on time and prepared
- Coordination of international teams across different time zones
- Providing administrative support to the Design team, including setting up new starters, expense coordination and IT/AV troubleshooting (including Apple Macs).
- Preparation of events and meetings, including AV setup, printing materials, and catering arrangements
- Arranging international and domestic travel bookings.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- EA experience supporting Senior management
- Project support, events coordination and design experience would be ideal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience with Outlook calendar management and Apple Mac computers
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Professional and transparent written and verbal communication skills, including with senior management
- A proactive and collaborative approach to getting things done
What we can offer:
- Work for a fantastic brand that's an Aussie household name.
- Inspiring cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Unrivalled culture and genuine commitment to global sustainability
- Huge staff discounts across all the unique brands in the portfolio
- Sample sales and extended family and friends discounts
- Wellness Programs - regular free skin checks, flu shots, remedial massages, Employee Assistance Program
- Access to awesome perks, including corporate discounts, novated car leasing, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave Program
- Monthly business updates from the CEO and Senior Leadership Team, with regular presentations from community partners
- COVID safe, flexible and relaxed office environment with sit-stand desks and a strictly casual dress code!
- Established and committed LEAN organisation offering ongoing training to all employees.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have executive assistance experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.