The Perfect External Auditor Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
The firm is 20 person strong, and a household name. Bread and butter clients span large not-for-profits, SME's, and high-net-wealth individuals. We operate as a professional, relaxed, and close-knit team, delivering quality results in an efficient, timely manner. Work-life-balance is a genuine thing here, and travel is set to a minimum (mainly local).
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for delivering open-close audits. You will have the chance to:
- Refining and developing your skills, working across a variety of corporate SME's, NFP's, and schools.
- Working with clients ranging from 5-50M+
- Conducting straight forward audits, where you will go on-site as the lead.
- Participating in complex or larger audits where you will accompany the Senior Accountant or whole team.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
As an Auditor, you will be:
- Bachelor qualified with at least 10 months auditing experience within an Audit firm.
- Started your qualification or willing to obtain your full CA or CPA
- Professionalism and energy.
- Polite and professional communication style, responding in a timely way to clients, always answering phone calls, and always keeping the rest of the team in the loop.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.