The Perfect Facilities & Admin Assistant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Looking for a job that allows you to get out from behind a desk? Not afraid to get your hands dirty? Do you enjoy fault finding and problem-solving? This is the role for you! You will assist in coordinating breakdowns and maintenance requirements, ensuring equipment and facilities are maintained across multiple sites. In addition, you will provide general administrative support across retail, production, and operations departments.
About the role:
A critical role in the team and a natural problem solver, you will possess superior written and verbal communication skills to keep the business running successfully. You will also be contributing towards the following:
- Planning and scheduling repairs and maintenance within budget
- Initial fault finding/troubleshooting using established procedures.
- Regular facilities inspection/audits across all sites for maintenance planning
- Coordinating a variety of trusted external contractors
- Monitoring the completion of work for quality, ensuring it is on time and within budget
- Obtaining quotes and sourcing equipment
- General reception and administrative support.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
This is the perfect role for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. You must be able to manage high volumes of work and juggle competing demands. Successful candidates will have:
- Two years experience in a similar hands-on role
- Flexibility to start earlier or work later if the day goes pear-shaped
- A proactive and resourceful approach tproblem-solvingng
- Strong time management and be highly organised
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Drivers’ Licence and police clearance are essential.
What we can offer:
- Full-time salaried role - Monday to Friday generally 8:30 am – 5:00pm
- Fantastic procedures and systems in addition to an established list of preferred suppliers
- A rewarding position where no two days and no two conversations are the same
- A well organised and fast-paced environment with a supportive team of high performers.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have administration experience?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.