The Perfect Finance Manager/Accountant Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
Are you looking to take the next step in your finance career?
With an incredible reputation and employee culture, we are a health care and wellbeing services provider who is also a rapidly growing, progressive and dynamic place to work.
A registered not-for-profit organisation with 100+ staff and contractors, we operate in a high-trust environment and rely on our people to uphold the values of our organisation, ‘to do no harm’ and to ‘continuously improve’. We are therefore committed to continuous learning and development to empower our people to develop their skills and realise their full potential.
About the role
A highly valued partner of the General Manager and key member of our Leadership Group, this varied and challenging role includes:
- Building relationships with coworkers and other like-minded professionals.
- Critically influencing our significant current and future growth stages.
- Proactively managing the Finance team, finance related functions and priorities to ensure effective, timely and quality outputs.
- Liaising with external stakeholders, such as funders and external auditors.
- Preparing and distributing high quality internal and external financial reports, including financial dashboards for the Board.
- Leading a small and amazing finance team in a high performing environment that expects and rewards initiative and an open mindset.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified individual into this role, who has experience leading a small team, has a willingness to learn and seeks to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- A qualified Accountant who is looking to immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding role within a growing organisation
- Experienced in a similar role which is underpinned by 5+ years of experience leading a finance team
- You thrive in a demanding high performance environment and excel in the ability to manage multiple priorities
What you’ll get in return
An employer who genuinely values their people and actively supports balancing a healthy work and home life.
- Generous remuneration that reflects the demands of the role and the individual we are seeking.
- Work in a high performance environment where initiative is expected and rewarded
- Make a difference in the not-for-profit sector
- Encouragement and support to continuously improve yourself and the work you do.
This won't last long so send your resume today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.