The Perfect Finance Manager (Education) Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We work with well-known organisations in the education sector, including transformation projects which are designed to create empowering education focused business units.
- Managing capital projects and reviewing capital/cash flow forecasts prepared by shared services.
- Preparing annual budget and manage cash flow.
- Analysing monthly budgets, comparing them to actual and actioning remedies.
- Reviewing annual financial statements.
- Coordinating strategic planning initiatives for finance and stakeholders.
- Board financial presentations regarding current financials and future proposals.
- Developing and monitoring approved capital budgets.
- Ability to influence financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Commercially minded and compliance focused to work autonomously
- Be fully CA/CPA Qualified.
- A background in a complex education, government, public sector or not-for-profit organisation
- Experience in audit or business services would be beneficial
- Proven experience in mentoring others both with financial and non-financial backgrounds
- Experience with large ERP systems, Technology One would be beneficial
- Possess relevant experience as a business partner, providing financial support to non-financial stakeholders
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.