The Perfect Finance Manager (Fashion) Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
If you love fashion, accounting and business process, then this is the role for you. We are an Australian partner for a premium US apparel brand. We are scaling fast and require a hands-on Finance Manager who will prepare timely and accurate financial information and ensure the necessary processes and systems are in place to keep pace with the growth.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for financial accounting, payroll, management and statutory reporting as well as budgeting and forecasting. Accuracy, timeliness and process improvement is what success looks like.
Your duties and responsibilities:
You will be working as part of a small, cohesive team in a privately-owned business, that is committed to excellence. You will possess an ability to seamlessly collaborate across the team and work productively in a highly inclusive environment.
- Month-end P&L variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, journals, monthly management reporting and BAS returns.
- Annual tax return and financial statements
- Managing outsourced payroll
- Managing workers compensation and payroll tax
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Annual insurance renewal
- Weekly remittance reconciliations and journals
- Process improvement
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
Previous experience as a Finance Manager in a small to medium business looking for an to be part of a growth story. You are:
- Qualified CA or CPA with at least 5-10 years’ experience
- Energetic with a start-up mentality
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Technically savvy and your attention to detail is excellent
- Curious and love to improve processes
- Highly proficient with systems, your Excel skills in particular are advanced
- Work well independently and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
What we can offer:
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Genuine commitment to work life balance with a family-based culture and reasonable work hours.
- Market leading product discounts for you and your family
- Supportive environment and a real sense of ownership in your role
- A boutique business with to grow and progress your career
- Have you completed a chartered Accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.