The Perfect Finance Officer/Bookkeeper Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Are you looking to make a “tree change” or simply expand your experience by joining a large professional, long standing local firm?
We are a strong technical and dynamic accounting, super and financial planning team who take pride in delivering a holistic, family friendly approach.
As part of one of the longest standing and largest accounting and financial services firms, the role will include helping manage the Internal Practice financial reporting functions including:
- Processing transactions, invoices, purchases and payroll
- Reconciling the banking and general ledger, bank accounts and balance sheets
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets and financial statements
- Preparation of Payroll, BAS/IAS, invoicing, and supplier payments
- Preparing month-end reports, including month end journals
- Managing and forecasting budgets and cash flow
- Supporting clients to set up their accounting platform, transition and administration systems
To be successful in this exciting and rewarding role you will have the following:
- Proven financial and bookkeeping skills
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Strong communication skills
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- A keen team player with a “YES I CAN” attitude
- Be able to work flexibly with a diverse team
Your Education and Experience
- Experience in a finance or bookkeeping/accounts role
- Knowledge of Xero, MYOB or other accounting systems would be highly regarded
Benefits and Culture
- Work with an Employer of Choice within a supportive team and work environment
- Career path opportunities
- Commitment to a healthy work/life balance and professional development opportunities
- A competitive salary
How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
Do you have experience using Xero?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have experience using MYOB?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.