The Perfect Finance Operations Analyst Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Would you like to work alongside some of the best accountants in the industry?
Would you like to work where you work your best and know how you can be your best?
We offer workplace flexibility and a stimulating environment so you will feel both challenged and supported in this exciting role.
As a Finance Operations Analyst, you will support and assist the Senior Manager Finance Operations with execution associated with Financial Operations Processes and Controls (FOP&C). In addition you will be a key member of the Financial Operations team enabling our strategic initiatives.
Why join us?
When you join one of Australia’s leading financial institutions and blue-chip brands, you will be collaborating within a collaborative global team who have been earning our client's trust for generations.
We value Diversity and Inclusion and know that the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people contribute immensely to the delivery of our purpose and strategy. Additionally, our growing client-focused team are values and purpose-driven culture.
Working for us you will enjoy:
- A fully flexible working environment, empowering you to work where and how you work best
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Access to our wellbeing benefits, entertainment special offers and discounts on clothing, homeware, gift cards, technology, travel, dining and more.
- Market competitive parental leave.
What will you be doing?
- Accounts receivable support
- Doubtful debt provisions calculations and reporting
- Revenue accruals posting and reconciliation
- New trust set up and monitoring
- Bank reconciliation support
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support transition to MSD General Ledger
- Various other daily & month end tasks as required.
What you will need to succeed:
- TAFE and/or undergraduate degree preferably in finance discipline
- Previous accounting experience (preferably 5yrs +) within an operational team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced in using Microsoft Dynamics (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated eye for detail and strong numerical competency
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.