The Perfect General Finance Officer Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, we take pride in supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across Australia.
About the Role
A pivotal member of our Finance team, you will have a key focus on reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, purchase orders and general finance administrative duties.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Working with our customers to secure great long-term job opportunities.
- Meeting the labour needs of business and through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assisting businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Providing specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Delivering work experience projects to the community.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- You must enjoy working in a collaborative team.
- Hold qualifications in Finance or bookkeeping
- Demonstrate previous experience in processing invoices and other financial information;
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with proven ability to build positive relationships;
- Demonstrate high attention to detail;
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and an ability to work efficiently and meet strict time frames;
- Show understanding of general finance principles (i.e. Goods and Services Tax using a purchase order system and reconciliations).
- Show an understanding of Employment Services would be an advantage, but is not essential.
What we can offer:
- Work/life balance that comes with working a 9 day fortnight, with a dedicated and fixed day off every second week.
- Competitive remuneration with the option of salary sacrificing.
- An environment where we strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
- A positive team culture where high performance can thrive.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.