The Perfect Graduate Accounts Officer Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are one of the largest 4PL providers who integrate, optimise supply chain solutions. We're problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our customers specific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions. Your purpose is to proactively minimise financial risk to the business by the collection of overdue debt, whilst building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will also provide financial, administrative and clerical support to efm. The role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. The role also requires the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the operations of the accounts payable and expenses, covering invoice processing, payments and expenses.
- Processing all accounts payable transaction types on time
- Investigating and resolving all invoice claims and discrepancies
- Building relationships with carrier partners to influence timely responses and credit note submission
- Completing monthly reconciliations of supplier statements and supplier rebates
- Ensuring weekly and monthly payment runs are completed on time
- Following through on all accounts payable related queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Updating contracts and system records in collaboration with internal teams
- Investigating and resolving issues and maintaining Delegation of Authority matrix across ERP System and payments
- Collecting outstanding debt via targeted communication strategy
- Managing customer credit limits, making recommendations according to customer risk profile & spend
- Daily banking & reconciliations
- Maintaining of an assigned debtors ledger, including accuracy of information, reconciliations & clearance of unmatched items
- Effectively resolving all queries relating to debt collection
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Previous accounts payable/receivable experience favourable
- Relevant tertiary qualification(Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Business
- Experience with Concur and NetSuite is an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive communication and follow up to efficiently resolve all queries with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Extensive customer engagement experience, particularly focused on providing high levels of customer experience
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret raw data
- Strong experience or capability of influencing outcomes
- Strong capability in resolving queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Successful track record of problem solving and continuous improvement projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
What we can offer:
This is a fantastic to join an organisation that places value on professional development and growth of our team.
- Onsite training and ongoing professional development
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers
- Working with like-minded and passionate people in an environment that will support and challenge you
- Supportive and energetic team culture
- This role is available for an immediate start and will suit someone with a positive attitude who shows enthusiasm for their work and takes pride in what they do.
What is your expected annual salary?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.