The Perfect Graduate Finance Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. Within this role you will be involved in enhancing the effectiveness of our Operating Units through insightful analyses on business performance, market and competitor's dynamics whilst enabling execution. Further, you will support financial analyses and enable decision-making on execution plans and investments to achieve financial goals. Your key focuses will be to provide enablement support to key stakeholders within the business and functions.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. We push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
What we can offer:
You will be mentored and given plenty of diverse and stimulating work and be making a meaningful impact on the lives of many!
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in providing timely, accurate analysis with succinct commentary of monthly/quarterly financial, commercial performance, and monitoring progress.
- Assisting in all monthly/quarterly reporting, reviewing requirements and ensuring fulfilled to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with commercial teams and supply chain to monitor and review inventory provisions and Other Product Costs.
- Assisting with all periodic financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Monitoring working capital and free cash flow performance targets.
- Participating in special projects ad-hoc financial reporting as needed.
- Driving opportunities for continuous improvement.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or Economics
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of software (eg. Excel and Powerpoint)
- Eagerness to gain experience in the Medical Devices
- Experience with SAP and Business Intelligence (Hyperion) tools
- Knowledge of marketing, strategy conces, financial modeling & negotiation
- Experience in project management, business information, and reporting systems would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience gained from a prior internship
- Healthcare/Medical Devices experience
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.