The Perfect Graduate Tax Accountant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We specialise in providing major accounting services to broadacre farmers and work with some of the larger grain growers in Australia. Our highly successful and well-established firm provides a progressive and flexible working environment where you will gain quality experience with a focus on training.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be reporting to a supervising Accountant and will gain broad exposure in both taxation and financial reporting for all entities as well as work with superannuation funds.
Your day-to-day duties will involve, but not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns
- Tracking the flow of completed tax returns
- Compiling activity statements for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Ensuring compliance obligations are met
- Assisting the Director and manager to resolve general client queries.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- An interest in agriculture
- Excellent time management, strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to follow defined processes and systems
What we can offer:
- An excellent culture and a friendly, supportive team environment
- CPA/CA fees and memberships paid
- Study Leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounted health fund membership
- Financial planning advice for staff
- Combined office functions
- Subsidised uniform
- Being a part of a family-oriented culture
How many years of taxation experience do you have?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a Taxation Accountant?
Do you have experience using Xero?
How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
What's your expected annual base salary?Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.