The Perfect Group Reporting Manager Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
This is an outstanding to join the corporate office of a substantial Australian enterprise which is recognised as a market leader in its sector nationally. The business provides a forward-looking workplace culture and can offer aspiring finance professionals a genuine to support and influence the ongoing development and success of the business.
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will manage the delivery of the Group’s consolidated financial accounts and management report for the Board whilst also leading the development of the Group’s inhouse Enterprise Performance Management System.
Your day-to-day duties will involve, but not limited to:
- Supporting and influencing stakeholders in the Corporate Office, Business Unit Finance and General Management.
- Analysing and validating financial results to deliver insightful value-added commentary on trends in financial and operational performance.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver Business Intelligence solutions and provide predictive modelling support for investment planning decisions and other strategic initiatives.
- Engaging staff across the business to add clarity, accountability and insight to business performance improvement initiatives.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Highly developed skills in data analytics and financial modelling
- An outgoing and collaborative individual
- Strong analysis, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Commercially astute and career minded CA/CPA who is seeking a stimulating, supportive and growth focussed environment
- Commercial acumen, financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated prior experience in analysing, reporting and influencing business performance outcomes in a profit-driven commercial environment (FMCG, logistics or manufacturing sector experience would be preferable but is not essential)
- Possess a flair for developing insightful business intelligence solutions.
- High level of expertise in using Power BI/Business Objects/Excel
- Financial modelling experience gained in a capital investment/capital planning environment would be beneficial.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.