The Perfect Head Office Receptionist Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
An ASX 200, publicly listed international corporation and a recognised world leader in designing, constructing, and sustaining customised commercial and defence vessels.
With our proud history of accomplishment and success and an even brighter future on the horizon, we are an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding career in a dynamic and progressive environment and working as part of a global industry.
About the role:
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the COO, you will be a critical role in the Head Office team and a well-organised, diligent and highly motivated Receptionist. You will also be contributing towards the following:
- Overseeing the reception area professionally and friendly as the first and single point of contact for all visitors.
- Responding to incoming telephone calls and enquiries and directing them accordingly.
- Performing general administration support to other areas of the business.
- Providing a level of reception and admin support that fosters an environment of efficiency, accuracy and reliability.
- Managing and overseeing all courier requirements, as well as incoming and outgoing postal mail.
- Assisting with document and report preparation and formatting in line with the organisation's style guidelines.
- Performing data entry and document management using Sharepoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the internal document control database.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- A Cert II in Business Administration or similar would be highly regarded, although not essential.
- Experience working within a similar role in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment
- Be very much a people person with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with and the ability to manage a busy switchboard and reception area
- Possess a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Initiative in identifying tasks you can assist with and in finding solutions to problems
- Be a service orientated team player with a "can-do" attitude and the ability to provide a professional and courteous service to internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Calm under pressure, with solid time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be super organised, with impeccable attention to detail.
What we can offer:
The Receptionist role will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop their career further while working alongside experienced and passionate industry professionals in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment as well as the following:
- A corporate culture that supports a safe, modern and secure working environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Training and development opportunities
- Genuine career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary packages
- Autonomy and chance to achieve individual, project and organisational goals.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.