The Perfect Home Warranty Team Leader Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
If you have people leadership and client facing experience in Finance, Insolvency or Accounting, and are considering a change, while still using your current skills and experience, then we have that for you!
About the role:
- Managing the Eligibility and associated processes for clients
- Working with clients to establish and grow their businesses
- Developing and initiating new business opportunities for the business and in conjunction with the respective general teams in each state
- Providing technical expertise to clients and staff
- Liaising with government agencies and Underwriters
- Representing the business at various building and construction forums
- Providing internal and external training to staff, clients, Accountants and other participants surrounding products and services
- Working closely with the leadership team to foster a national culture of continuous improvement and development of processes and procedures to enhance the client experience.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting or similar (required),
- Strong experience in a customer focussed financial role e.g. Insolvency, Trade Credit, or Surety
- Experience in a senior, leadership or mentoring role
- Demonstrated understanding Underwriting principles
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders such as CEOs, CFOs and Accountants,
- A proven understanding of company structures and financial management
- An ability to capitalise on business opportunities
- An innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
With a proven history of developing quality insurance professionals, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work. As a specialised insurance broker, we attract highly motivated, engaged and career aspiring professionals. A competitive remuneration package is on offer, reflective of the skills, knowledge and experience required for this role.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What's your expected annual base salary?
Do you have customer service experience?
How many years of insolvency accounting experience do you have?
Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.