The Perfect Hotel Accountant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We strive to find, grow and value the best people, because we know that the art of human connection is our competitive edge and fundamental to who we are.
About the role:
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager, as the Hotel Accountant you will be responsible for the overall management of the Hotels finance department including -
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Preparation BAS
- Payroll and PAYG
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of P&L
- General end of month reporting and other general ledger reconciliations
This role will interact regularly with the Financial Controller at Amber Property Group (our Franchisee).
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role in hotels would be ideal
- A thorough understanding and interpretation of HIGA (award)
- Provide advice through knowledge of employment, taxation and superannuation legislation
- The ability to work autonomously and maintain confidentiality
- An eye of detail, ensuring accuracy and meeting deadlines
- A working knowledge of OPERA would be an advantage but not essential
What we can offer:
- A brand new and beautiful hotel
- Discounted staff meals prepared by our very own Chefs
- A fun, inclusive, spirited and rewarding work environment.
- Development and career pathways with a world wide hotel company, Accor Hotels
- Have the to put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations.
- Work with a fun, dynamic team that has a passion for providing outstanding guest service.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.