The Perfect HR/Payroll Assistant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for raising the levels of service within the materials handling function.
Your duties and responsibilities:
The HR Assistant role will support the HR Supervisor with day to day administration work within the scope of Human Resources and Payroll. This role involves the following, but is not limited to;
- Collating timesheets weekly and monthly
- Creating new employment packs and employee files
- Updating and maintaining employee files
- Timesheet data entry
- Maintaining payroll records
- Updating payroll registers (leave, licenses, service years etc)
- Booking training
- Maintaining Workers comp claim files
- Organising WHS items for technicians
- Maintaining HR and Payroll spreadsheets
- General filing
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- At least 1+ year in a similar role
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a proficiency with time management
- Willingness to learn and ada in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft office
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you with?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.