The Perfect In-house Bookkeeper Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
An importer, wholesaler and online retailer of a large catalogue of quality branded products from hundreds of suppliers around the world.
About the role:
A leading automotive online parts reseller, specialising in performance products, we are seeing an efficient bookkeeper.
Your duties and responsibilities:
The role will see you working with Xero and our inventory management system. You will be responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations, liaising with our Accountants and other general financial tasks for the operations manager and directors.
You will be in charge of ensuring the accurate entry of data into our accounting and inventory software, it is absolutely mandatory that you are an organised, methodical and thorough person.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- You must have 5+ years experience as a bookkeeper with an extremely high level of attention to detail
- You must enjoy a fast paced environment at a growing company which focuses on the customer at all times
- You will be responsible for the entry of invoices, pricing, purchase orders, bank reconciliations and other data into Xero
- Experience in ecommerce or retail is highly favourable but not necessary
- You will be committed to your own personal development and have a strong desire to continually learn and grow
- You must have a sick addiction to being process driven and get a kick out of everything being 100% accurate and correct at all times!
What we can offer:
- You will fit well into a close team
- Relaxed environment with a focus on business success.
- Competitive Salary Package based on expertise of successful applicant.
Do you have experience using Xero?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a Bookkeeper?
Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.