The Perfect Industrial Controller Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to grow the business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for all finance related activities for the factory. You will be a business partner working to influence and collaborate on financial matters with multiple manufacturing functions.
Your duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the CFO and Plant Director, you will be responsible for financial activities directly related to the factory. Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the business and be the main Finance point of contact for the factory.
- Working with heads of function to set budgets, forecasts, and understand variances.
- Providing business insights and inputs to the P&L.
- Providing leadership and expertise to the business on profitability, costing and expense management.
- Influencing, collaborating and consulting with line managers in the decision-making process for key financial issues.
- Providing business insight and direction through industrial reporting and analysis.
- Managing all CAPEX investment and guiding the managers in line with company policies.
- Managing the Controlling function for the factory, authorising purchases and managing all related administration
- Overseeing management of SAP to ensure it fairly represents the financials of the plant.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Have a minimum of four years’ experience in finance in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in FMCG manufacturing is highly regarded
- The desire and skills to partner with the business to provide proactive solutions through consultation
- Be comfortable managing internal stakeholders of various levels and functions
- Have a demonstrated understanding of manufacturing variances, budgeting and forecasting
- Prior experience with internal Control and Audit
- Be able to work transparently and independently
- Be a problem solver, with excellent communication and influencing skills
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.