The Perfect Internal Audit Analyst Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We are a global leader in mining and civil blasting. Currently, software, automation and big data are transforming every element of the mining value chain and we are proud of the role we’re playing alongside our customers as they deliver this transformation. The products and solutions we are enhancing, developing and launching today are all part of a single platform that will bring drilling and blasting into the 21st century.
About the role:
We are currently expanding our Internal Audit team, which plays a critical role in enhancing and projecting organisational value by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of the internal audit strategy and the Internal Audit Lead with audit planning, scoping, fieldwork and reporting.
- Identifying key areas for improvement and innovation.
- Participating in Internal Audit assignments focused on financial, operational, IT, or ethics and compliance risk
- Providing assurance to our Regional Management teams, Executive Committee, CEO and Board of Directors in relation to the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Delivering end-to-end internal audit and controls assignments, including contributing at all stages of the assignment, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting.
- Supporting the team through the completion of audit work, assessment and evaluation of operating effectiveness
- Identifying control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance the internal control environment.
- Preparing high-quality written outputs, including planning documents, work papers and dra reports.
- Working with Internal Audit team members and apply the Internal Audit methodology to deliver allocated audit tasks.
- Supporting the team in delivering internal strategy.
- Participating in stakeholder engagement and continuous improvement initiatives including methodology enhancement and process improvement.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience with deep exposure to audit, assurance and risk management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance or equivalent.
- Relevant CA, CPA or CIA qualification.
- Intellectual curiosity, commitment to professional development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated working experience in a similar role with some exposure to either or all; audit, assurance or risk management; data analytics; as well as working in a complex, fast paced global operating environment.
- A background in internal auditing from either an , Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Strong problem solving, numeracy and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to thrive in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, professional, committed and proactive in approach
What we can offer:
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and truly global business
- Healthy salary package
- A culture that values and welcomes big and new ideas;
- The potential for you to develop a flexible career path
- Tailored training
- Competitive rewards
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work to support you at different stages of your career.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.