The Perfect Internal Audit Specialist Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, we make a difference.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of internal audits and the reporting and management of implementing audit actions.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in planning, executing and reporting audit findings, including drafting scope, work programs and audit tests, gathering audit evidence and extracting data from systems to select audit sample tests.
- Communicating with firm departments to verify records and confirm company policies and processes.
- Methodical documentation of work plans, testing results, conclusions and recommendations in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual and IPPF.
- Developing processes, procedures, risks and controls and ensuring that this knowledge is ke up to date.
- Ensuring that all audit actions contained in Internal Audit reports are completely and accurately recorded in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system.
- Monitoring Management’s progress to implement agreed audit actions.
- Assisting the Senior Manager Internal Audit with preparing reports for the Board and Executive Leadership Team on the status of audit actions.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Business, Finance, Accounting, IT)
- Previous experience in a similar auditing role
- Professional Memberships or qualifications from professional bodies
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, and other key stakeholders and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, including proficient report writing skills
- Experience of auditing using data analytics (preferred).
- Ability to foster a cooperative and collaborative work environment
What we can offer:
Some organisations say it, but you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.