The Perfect Investment Tax Consultant Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a leading national superannuation fund dedicated to people working in health and community services. We're about creating brighter futures for our members and a better world for generations to come.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for maintaining an appropriate level of tax risk management and support all other tax functions in our business, although with your primary focus being the investments portfolio. This will include tax structuring advice and all tax due diligences on proposed investments.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- CA/CPA qualified and have experience/general understanding of the taxation of investments, financial services, superannuation and funds management that you’ve gained at either an advisory firm or within a corporate function.
- Collaborative in approach, your functional expertise is ably supported by outstanding communication skills
- Ability to provide accurate, professional and credible advice to a wide variety of stakeholders.
What we can offer:
A values-driven organisation, you will join a growing fund that has a welcoming and supportive culture and outstanding conditions, including an enviable work/life balance. This is your chance to gain career-building experience and exposure to an expanding opportunity. Once you have completed probation, we also invest in your development by giving you a training budget and eight days off each year for you to attend approved courses and events.
- Access to great benefits, including a market competitive remuneration
- Be part of an ambitious team and an innovative and inclusive culture
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.