The Perfect Invoicing Coordinator Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
- Are you the kind of person who is accurate and precise, has a strong attention to detail and works to a high standard?
- Do you prioritise your time and relish working to a routine and deadlines?
We are looking for another member of our small office-based team to take on the task of processing our monthly invoices.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for invoicing and ideally the Xero accounting package.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Managing timesheets of 150+ employees each week
- Checking and reviewing timesheets for accuracy
- Transferring daily timesheets into invoicing
- Liaising with the Operations Manager, ensuring all additional costs are added to invoices
- Preparing and sending invoices, focused on our major project clients
- Various reports relating to your role as required by the business.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Previous experience in construction and dealing with the monthly claims process
- Possess the right attitude and are open to learning
- Value working as part of a small cohesive team and enjoy being busy.
- Willing to step in and help others, or fill in when others are on leave.
- Good communication skills to build internal and external relationships based on mutual respect and a common sense approach.
What we can offer:
- a dynamic work environment.
- Open plan, laughter filled office and the general attitude is that we help each other out and step up to do what needs to be done.
- Genuine opportunities to grow alongside the company, and the ability to learn new tasks as you develop.
- Learn, grow and enjoy a satisfying career.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.