The Perfect Management Accountant Job Description Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We have taken the time-consuming struggle out of writing job descriptions by optimising the template below for job board approval and SEO. Below, we have shared one of thousands of job description templates to help you boost exposure, provide inspiration and speed up the hiring process. Feel free to copy/paste/edit as required.
We provide integrated diagnostic solutions through long-term, customer-focused partnerships to improve the quality of life for all people. We do this by bring two cutting-edge technology businesses, founded with similar values of creativity, flexibility and patient-friendly healthcare solutions. Today, their combined history of research and innovation drive forward the vision for building a world-class healthcare enterprise.
About the role:
As a trusted business partner and advisor, you will be responsible the management reporting and business planning for the company whilst closely working with management and the business units across the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing management reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ensuring the integrity of the data is paramount for report preparation.
- Preparing of annual operating and capital budgets in a timely manner.
- Taking lead in providing strategic advice, development of business cases, plans and briefs and analysis of risk items to management.
- Preparing and participating in forecast procedures.
- Being the key conduit for the external auditors.
- Overseeing the sales order commission and incentive preparations, reconciliations, reporting, payments and enquiries.
- Coaching and development of the Finance team
- Banking and cash management.
- Ongoing financial analysis of the results and projects.
- Contributing to savings and efficiency initiatives, including system upgrades and process improvements.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
This role will see you working within a dynamic business environment and working collaboratively within the broader Finance team. Therefore, you will need the following:
- At least 7 years’ experience in management accounting in a medium or large sized team environment.
- CPA/CA qualified
- Strong Management Accountant experience including budgeting, forecasting, and development of business cases.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret all kinds of data.
- Strategically minded and solutions oriented.
- Proficient in reporting, data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- A demonstrated passion for excellence and work quality.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to tasks.
- Time management skills and an ability to multitask and prioritise.
- An ability to work in a highly motivated team environment.
- Demonstrated experience as a consultative business partner and advisor.
- Advance competency on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook).
- Experience in a large ERP system preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar.
What we can offer:
You will become part of an organisation which is about propelling our people forward by supporting their careers.
- Safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Company and wellbeing benefits.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Have you completed a Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification?
Which of the following accounting packages are you with?
What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Financial Accountant?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.