The Perfect Motor Claims Consultant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A third-party insurance management business, we partner with leading brokerages to provide an exceptional claims management service. We manage claims from start to finish for some of the largest broker insurers in the country.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for end-to-end claims management, liaising with clients, brokers and business partners, and interpreting insurance policies.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Interacting with our customers, clients, trades and internal staff to build strong relationships.
- Capturing critical information to resolve queries in relation to insurance claims.
- Organising tows and hire cars.
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls.
- Coordinating with internal staff and external contractors.
- Responding to client/customer/trade related queries via phone calls and emails.
- Updating file notes, using internal systems, and general administrative duties.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
Customer service is at the heart of everything you do. You're committed to progressing your career, driven to achieve, and are passionate about your work.
- 1+ years motor claims management experience
- Experience with claims documents, reporting and knowledge of scope of works
- Comfortable communicating over the phone
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent decision making skills
- Energetic and positive nature
- Customer focused
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.