The Perfect MYOB/Bookkeeper/Accountant Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are an exclusive Australian representative and distributor for World renowned brands of Excellence in commercial and corporate fitness and rehabilitation products. Innovation and excellence are synonymous with these brands, which display the latest in technological advancements in their fields.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for managing all facets of the accounts and assisting in general office duties when required.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, quotations, reconciling petty cash, purchase orders
- Accounting to Trial Balance level
- Processing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Reporting BAS and IAS to Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Financial reporting to external Accountant
- Processing staff expense reimbursements
- Stock reconciliations
- Foreign currency transactions
- Training staff in MYOB
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Full Australian work rights
- Tertiary qualifications or other formal training such as a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping is essential
- Registered BAS Agent highly advantageous
- Experience as a Bookkeeper/Accountant or in a diverse accounts role
- Experience in inventory, creating quotes and invoices in MYOB
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills
What we can offer:
- Immediate start
- On-site parking
- Flexible start and finish times
- Small, vibrant office with a friendly and supportive team
Do you have experience using MYOB?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as bookkeeper?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.